Sunday, September 19, 2010

I am InMassAlone...

You might ask, "Who is this guy?"
I would answer, "Only I know."

    For me to tell you who I am, you must under stand what I am. I am the atheist that dreams of immortality, the man that stands alone wishing for comfort, the tortured soul that has no yearning for reprieve, I am the one that dreads all obstacles yet faces them without hesitation. I calculate all the variables I can, plan for the worst and head in anyway. I do this to spite the odds, I do this to spite my enemies, to spite my family, and to spite myself! I dream for immortality, because one day I will die. I am the man that stands alone, because my family never wanted me. I am tortured and wish for comfort, but not for reprieve, because my life and my future road is replete with thorns, serpents and all manner of pernicious impediments. I stand isolated, even amongst the multitude, because I do no desire to bring anyone into my baleful existence. I do not yearn for reprieve tho I am tortured, the rationality behind this is contentment breeds stagnation. I will move forward because of the anguish of life. I have the will endure and to survive, and with this pain, I will succeed. Without both I would stagnate in contentment, that is why I do not yearn for any reprieve. There are obstacles and I do dread them, but with every time that I demolish one, I become stronger in the end. I calculate all the variables I can, for to do any less would be foolish. I am all these things because for longest time i despised myself. That is no longer the case. However the cosmos has a way of reminding you of what you once where, I despise what I once was. It doesn't matter if the odd are against me, for it seems that I am against myself.

    That is what I am, and that is why I walk my path.
InMassAlone

No comments:

Post a Comment